Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Thursday, December 4, 2014

General Conference was awesome

10/6/2014

Dear Family,

How are all of you?! Thanks for your kind emails. General Conference was awesome. I watched three of the sessions in Spanish and I could understand it! I never thought I would reach this point. With Christ everything truly is possible. Many of our investigators came so that was really happy! A great couple (married!) named Roger y Natividad came Saturday morning, One lady named Lilian came Sunday morning after telling us that she wasn't going to come. That was sweet! David who is 18 yrs old came Sunday morning then went home and came back Sunday afternoon with his mom and sister. His mom didnt want to go but he told her how awesome it was and convinced her to come. She said afterwards that she was so happy she came. Over the whole conference a total of 11 investigators came. The members in our ward were so great at befriending them also. It was so good. Oh and we watched all the sessions other than the priesthood session in our chapel because our Ward is so big. Our chapel has awesome wooden cushioned benches now! They are beautiful. 

I love you all so much. The work is going forward! I'm so happy to be here serving. Today I was studying Mosiah 24. I really like this chapter. I know that Heavenly Father if we pour out our heart to him will give us the strength to overcome the trials and temptations in our life. 

Love Elder Conover
This river is close to our house and that tall mtn in the background is called Pico Bonito

No comments:

Post a Comment