Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I can't wait to head to Honduras!




Zone Hermanas:  They "keep the Elders in line"

Hola Famila!
Sometimes the days go slow but the weeks feel like a day. I'm so glad to hear that everything is going good with you and the baby. I'm sure you cant wait to have Cannon! I am anxious everyday wondering if he has come. You and Cannon are both in my prayers continually. I'm glad you can feel my prayers. Oh football sounds so fun, I'm glad the weather is good. Its great here also! I miss Grandpa. I love him. I really miss the mountains and the beautiful place where we live. That's awesome you had your "team" paint Cannon's room! It sounds great! 
 
I can´t wait to head to Honduras! I cannot believe I have almost finished my time here at the CCM. I will most likely be leaving either Sunday night or Monday afternoon but we don't find out until later this week. I'm pretty sure I get to email you when I know my travel plans probably on Friday. :) Every week I learn so much here. This week I watched some of the Bible videos. Have you guys watched those?! They are so powerful and inspiring. A talk by Elder Holland and other things this week have made me realize that so many missionaries and leaders in past dispensations and in our dispensation have died because they knew we would not fail in this dispensation and that Jesus would come again and rule in full power and glory. I have been thinking about the great missionaries like Paul, Abinadi, Ammon, and so many others who were willing to give up all they had even their lives for this Gospel. I know that Christ's church will never fail again. These missionaries have made me want to a better missionary and I am ready to sacrifice more than I ever have in my life. My testimony of the Savior is so much stronger than it's ever been. I am so grateful to have been born into the Gospel. Thank you Mom and Dad for living righteously and raising me in the way you did. I love you all! Stay strong and pray always.
 
Love Elder Conover 

Elder Ramirez from Chicago

District Leader, Elder Smith's, Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment