Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Keep Building the Kingdom of God: June 30, 2014

Hola familia!

Thanks for all of your emails! I love you all so much! Sadly I am almost out of time so I can't write as much as I would like to.

Things are going good here in Jazmines but could be going better. Last night and today I have been sick but I took some tylenol and am starting to feel a little better. 

Things are going alright with our investigators but it's so frustrating when they don´t keep their commitments! I think I feel a tiny portion of what Heavenly Father feels when people don´t keep their covenants. The good thing is we have been finding a ton of new investigators! 

Visente sadly did not pass his baptism interview again. He still is not fully commited to keep the commandments. He unlike many others though is growing and progressing a ton! He is now reading in Alma! He is also consistently coming to church. He has very strong desires to change. We wrote down a plan with him to help him overcome his temptations and are preparing him to be baptised at the end of July. 

This transfer has gone by super fast! I can't believe next week is transfers! We will see how that all goes. I almost have 6 months here in Jazmines! On Monday we will be writing in the morning. 

I have been studying more about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I invite you all to study along with me this greatest act of love to make it possible for us to return to our Father in Heaven. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know that Jesus Christ leads His church today and that Thomas S. Monson and all the Apostles are special witnesses of Him and when they speak it's the same as listening to Jesus Christ. (D&C 1:38) Keep building the Kingdom of God. I know that He is the King of Kings and we are so blessed to be a part of His kingdom. 

I love you all so much! Keep having a great summer! :) Adiooooooooos!

No comments:

Post a Comment