Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Saturday, August 2, 2014

When it rains it pours! June 16, 2014

Hello family!

Thank you all for your emails! I spent a lot of time writing Dad a email for fathers day and we have less time to write now than we did before. I'm sorry today I can't write to each one of you. I am so grateful for each of your emails and all you share with me each week.

Things are going good here in Jazmines! This last week has been a bit rough but we are learing how we can better help our investigators and I am learning to be much more patient. Christopher is great but our last visit with him we invited him to be baptised again and he told us that he wants more time to study. We explained to him lots of stuff to help him feel ready but at the end I felt inspired to ask him if he was willing to endure to the end. After asking the question he told us that he didn't want to endure to the end without his wife. He wants to be unified with her. This is obviously very good but also hard. His wife so far has not wanted to go to the church and is an active member of the Catholic church. It's hard to explain all of the details but right now we are hoping we can talk to them both the soonest we can. I have faith that Christopher will be baptised and his wife, it just won't be as soon as we were planning. I will keep you informed on how it all goes.

This week brother Visente has his baptism interview and if all goes well he will be baptised this Saturday!

Today we had pday with President Klein because in May we were the "Celestial Zone" It was a lot of fun. We had lots of great food, played kickball, and ultimate frissbee. Yesterday and today in the afternoon it started pouring rain. I like it. It cools things down and make things more of an adventure.

Thank you all for helping be stay strong and happy. This is a great and powerful work. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that we are members of His Church. I know that obedience brings blessings. Keep serving and loving Heavenly Father, and everyone. I love you all! Have a great week!

Love Elder Conover

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2010-03-07-he-lives-testimonies-of-jesus-christ?category=topics/jesus-christ&lang=eng&cid=HPTH061214233

Im sure you guys have seen this video but I love it. Jesus Christ lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment