Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Thursday, December 3, 2015

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER

August 31, 2015

FAMILY!!!

The last letter. Wow. This has been an incredible adventure. I really don´t have much to write because I want to share everything that has been going on in person. This last weekend was the best weekend of my whole mission. I will tell you all about it on Thursday. :) I am so grateful for your love, support, and prayers these last 2 years. I can honestly say I have the best family in the whole World! I believe in miracles. I know that Heavnely Father loves us and that He has a perfect plan for each one of us His childeren. My testimony has grown so much.

Wednesday I have permision to go say good bye to my friends in Progresso! That will be fun! :) I feel so many emotions right now. I feel sort of like I felt 3 days before I left home. It's so hard for me to have to leave this beautiful country and the people I love so much but at the same time I am so excited to see each one of you. I am especially excited to meet my little brother CANNON! :)
Have a great few days and then you will all be in my arms. Hasta pronto!

Making pancakes with Brandy Friday morning:)
Zone activity at a central spot where buses stop and there's lots of stores and people.
Love you forever, Elder Conover
Elder Conover and Elder Zelaya

Walking across a river in my area
Baptism of Christian's dad, Bro. Carbajal
Best night of my life!:) The countenance of Bro. Carbajal changed after he was baptized. He was filled with light!
Baptized by son, Christian
Confirmed same night by mission president, President Klein. Also participated in the confirmation: Bishop Gavarette and Stake President, President Palomo
Went the whole mission without drinking coke or pepsi hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment