Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hola!

August 10, 2015

Hello Family!

I'm really out of time but thank you so much for all of your emails. Thanks for sending the great pictures too. I love you all so much. It won´t be too long until we can talk face to face about all that has gone on these last two years. 

My companion and I are working hard. We taught 47 lessons and found 26 new investigators this last week. There are so many people here willing to hear the gospel. Sometimes the trial is helping them act upon what they learn. That's the difficult part. Sis Mejia Carbahal(Marta) has all her papers to get married and Bro Mejia (Miguel) should have taken his out today. We are going to visit them tonight and find out! :) They are getting so close!!! I am so happy for them and I know that one day they will make it to the temple and seal their family for all the eternity. 

On Sunday I gave a talk during sacrament meeting on Agency. It was great learning more about this subject. We played soccer as a zone in the Olympic Stadium today!  It was a lot of fun. I can´t believe how fast time goes by. I love you all so much. I hope that you all have a great week!

I know that everything in the Church is true. I know that Jesus Chirst lives and loves us more than we can imagine.

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment