Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Bringing souls to Christ

August 3, 2015



Hola hermosa familia!

This week went great. We are working hard. I feel the time is going by too fast! We had a baptism on Saturday. Fanny's mom Rosa was baptised! It was really special. Fanny is so happy to not be the only member in her family anymore. Rosa bore a very special testimony after her baptism. She said that when Elder Rodriguez invited her to pray and ask Heavenly Father sincerely if the Church is true she felt the authority he had and she decided to finally pray and ask sincerely. When she did she felt great peace and love and she knew she needed to be baptised. The spirit was very strong. We are working with her husband Mario but so far he hasn't opened his heart. I know that he too will one day feel the truthfulness of the restored gospel. Fanny also was called as secratary in the young women's presidency yesterday! She is progresing a ton.
We are working hard with Marta and Miguel and Carmelo and Cristina trying to help them take out their papers. Things are going slow but I know they can do it! Sometimes I feel discouraged that they still haven't been able to get married but I am trusting in Heavenly Father's timing and I know everything will work out how it should according to His will.

Brandy's friends/neighbors came to Church yesterday. Her friend named Estrella after church told us that after being there she has decieded she wants to be baptised. Her other friend Karen also wants to be baptised and has a baptism date for the 22nd. It is amazing the fruits that come from one tiny seed planted by the twins (Nicole and Michele) giving us the reference of Brandy.
I love you all so much. I know that this work is led by the Lord Jesus Christ. I truly believe that Heavenly Father wants us all to make it back Home with Him. My deepest desire and the reason I came here on the mission is because I want everyone to make it to the Celestial Kingdom. I know the power of the Atonement is real and I am so grateful for the beautiful plan of salvation. Heavenly Father is perfect. Loving and serving others is the best way to live. Keep pressing forward!
Love Elder Conover

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment