Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, January 13, 2014

First time touching the Atlantic Ocean!





Dear my incredible family,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! After I wrote last week I realized I didn't tell you happy new year and felt bad. I hope you had a great celebration and that the new year is going good. It sounds like you did! I'm pleased to inform you that at 10:20 my time so 9:20 your time Elder Cruz and I brought in the new year here by banging pans:), lighting off fireworks, and screaming happy new year and feliz año nuevo! Because of mission rules, I happily slept the last hours of the year away. :) Thanks for bringing in the new year Honduras time! haha 

Don't worry about the package. I'm sorry its caused so much trouble. As much as I would love to have it, It's helped me understand more what really matters during Christmas time. It's not to hard because I'm here with people who never have Christmas. Thanks for trying so hard to get it to me! I will love it no matter what day it gets here!:) 

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas break! I'm sure it's tough to go back to School. I know how that feels. I'm glad that you are enjoying Cannon and focusing on the things that really matter. It really is so important to be grateful for and focus on what is really important. 

That is so nice of Aunt Gloria, Uncle Earl, and Great Grandma Hicks. When I have time I will write them a thank you.

Haha I'm glad Miriam is concerned for the welfare of the bishopric. :)

Ahhhh! Mom, you and Dad saw the new Hobbit! Lucky! That's so fun you got to go together and I'm glad Cannon was good. New Cannon printer! Awesome. Wow, that is awesome Mom; all you are doing with PhotoShop and this new mission wall. Sleep Spirit Salad! :) I'm glad you are loving the pictures. I have a feeling you will love the ones I send today. Jairo is trying to go to Utah. But it is very difficult for people here to go to the U.S. If he does go I will for sure give him the house phone and address. He is awesome! He has jumped right into magnifying his calling as a priesthood holder and has drove us around in his jeep and taught lessons with us and everything! He is one of my best friends here. 

We were just told that they are closing so I have to wrap up right now. I wanted to write a lot more. I'm so sorry! I will respond and write more next week.

Today we went to the beach in Trujillo! It was awesome! First time touching the Atlantic Ocean! Things are going good here! I am growing and learning a lot. I am realizing more and more each day all the blessings I have had all my life. This week we are going to have a baptism! I love you all so much. Thank you for all the support. Thank you for all your emails and notes from when I was ordained. I will write more next week. I'm very sorry I can't write more today. We got back later than we wanted to from the beach. I know that the Church is true without a doubt. I have had some great experiences I will share next week. Love you all!

Love, Elder Conover

Elder Eric Conover
San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle Av. Circunvalacion S.O.
Edif Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes, Honduras C.A


No comments:

Post a Comment