Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Friday, January 3, 2014

Heavenly Father's plan for us is the Plan of Happiness



Dear Family,

It was so great to Skype with you all on Christmas! It was weird not being home for Christmas. I am missing you more than ever. You guys were all really blurry when I talked to you but it was still great to hear you and sort of see you. For the next time we Skype if you can I would love it if you got a new and better camera so I can see you clearly. Don't get me wrong it was still so wonderful, I would just love to see each of you better. You all were so awesome on Skype and I'm glad you had the great ideas to pray, sing, and have me bear my testimony in Spanish. It was a very spiritual and amazing experience for me. Thank you all for being so supportive, loving, and kind. Thank you Mom for doing the blog and sending out the email, and for all the many other things you do. Thank you Mom and Dad for helping me before I left get all the things that I needed. I truly have been so blessed to have everything I need. You helped me be so prepared. Thank you! I want to hold my little brother Cannon so bad! I know Heavenly Father will help me make it to that day and everyday afterwards. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I'm glad that you got my letters! I hope when I'm a Dad to keep the same Christmas traditions going! They're the best!:) Yes my package is being held in ¨hostage¨. President Klein last Saturday at our Zone Christmas meeting informed me about it. Don´t worry about it. I'm glad I get a longer Christmas!;) That is a wonderful Christmas miracle you found your bracelet right after we talked Mom. I'm so glad Matthew found it! Definitely a great tender mercy from Heavenly Father. I'm glad the music program went good at Grandma's! All of you are so talented. That's crazy Elder Christophersons sister got called to Honduras! That's fun you're talking with other parents on FB Mom. I'm sorry you missed Sacrament meeting. I hope soon you both can make it for the Sacrament. 

After we talked on Christmas we visited some people like normal and we also had a Christmas dinner with Brother Suamy in his house with the other Elders. He cooked super good chicken and we ate it with bread and super yummy hot chocolate. We also (probably breaking the rules) bought some fireworks and celebrated by lighting some of them off! haha it was quite hilarious. It was a very different, super hot, but great Christmas! 

Yesterday 5 minutes before church started Brother Suamy asked me if I could give a talk because one person didn't show up. I told him I could. I quickly thought of what I would like to share and looked up some scriptures. I shared Moses 1:39 and John 3:16. I testified and testify right now that Heavenly Father's plan for us is the Plan of Happiness and that only through Jesus Christ we can return to live with our Heavenly Father and our families forever. It was a great experience giving this talk on the spot, the Holy Ghost really helped me say what the Lord wanted me to say. 

Other than really missing you guys, things are going great here! We are working hard and experiencing wonders everyday. I love you all so much. How's the missionary work going back home? Always be in the right place, at the right time, with the right people. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that the second coming is right around the corner. We must all repent and be ready for and help others be ready for that day. Keep doing all the great things you are doing! You are the best family I could ever have! :) I love you so much.  

Love Elder Conover

P.S Elder Cruz is wondering if by chance you will be sending another package? He is wondering if you could send a small art kit and he would pay me for it? I told him I don't think you are but that I would ask. 

Pictures: Eating dinner at the Canales familys house on Christmas eve! Elder Monterosa and Elder Guzman had two baptisms this last Saturday. It was great! 




Elder Eric Conover
San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle Av. Circunvalacion S.O.
Edif Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes, Honduras C.A

No comments:

Post a Comment