Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I love you all!

(written 5/12/2014)


Dear my beloved family,

Thank you so much for the best time ever yesterday! It was so wonderful to be able to Skype and see each one of you. It meant so much. Each one of you mean more than the World to me. I felt the spirit so strong. I feel so much love for you and am so grateful for your courage and love across the miles. 

Saturday was great! Henry L. was baptized. I think I told you last week but he was the man that we came across the Sunday that great grandma Hicks passed away. A special tender mercy that he was baptized and confirmed mother's day weekend in memory of her. (at least that's how I think of it.) The other missionaries also baptized a man named Ever. They are both 25yrs old. The ward also had the baptism of Marjory at the same time. It was a beautiful service. Jonothan Flores is 17 yrs old and he baptized Henry. He is such a great young man and is always so helpful visiting people with us. He will be an awesome missionary. I thought my camera was robbed but Sunday morning I found it still in my back pack in a pocket I didn'






t check. It was a sad/scary experience but also special as I had to "check" my faith in Heavenly Father and think about what really matters. 

Today we had a zone p-day! We played soccer in the burning heat on the cement court, and watched the movie Monsters University! It was great to finally see it! :) I really like my zone and am building great friendships. 

I love you all so much and wish that at this very moment I could see and talk to you again. Time flies though. I need to take advantage of every second that I have. We all should. Have a great week! I am so happy to call you my family. 

Love Elder Conover

Pics: Service project, including finding a tarantula; grasshopper on front porch; baptisms!

No comments:

Post a Comment