Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Buenas!


November 24, 2014

Hi Family!

Well that was funny I sent the Thanksgiving email last week. haha We thought that last Thursday was Thanksgiving. :) ha Well we can give thanks any day of the year right? 

Thank you all for your emails. I love you so much. My companion

Elder Solano cooked the dinner you see in the picture I sent. He is quite the chef. It was so delicious. Last Monday we were back in Trujillo. Almost a year ago we went there from Sonaguera. It was great to be back! This week has been really good. One of the most special things was we had a lesson with Pres. Selaya (Stake President of La Ceiba) and Bro and Sis R___. It was a very spiritual lesson. They shared with us about their daughter who died when she was 5 yrs old then Pres. Selaya shared that they had a baby who died 2 weeks before birth. He very powerfully shared his testimony that they and him will be able to see their children again. He asked them directly if they wanted to be with their daughter again and then explained to them that in order to do so baptism and temple ordinances are necessary. Many more special things were shared. It was one of the most special lessons in my mission. 

David A___ and his family are progressing a lot. David went with other future missionaries to San Pedro to do all his dental work for the mission. He is seriously considering going on a mission! It is so awesome! :) 

Many great things have been happening. I wish that I could share them all. Thank you for everything! Have a great Thanksgiving! I love you!

I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that we are weak but with Him we can be made strong. This gospel changes people. It is the fountain of all happiness.

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment