Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, February 23, 2015

Hola!

November 3, 2014



Hi Family!

We got back from the interviews late so I don't have much time. The interview with Pres. Klein went really great though! He is such a great man. I asked him how he came to know the Church was true and he said when he was 17 yrs old he wanted to know which of all the churches is true just like Joseph Smith so he read the Joseph Smith story and did everything Joseph did. He went to different churches and said that in each one of them he felt good but empty almost cold and then he came back to the Church and felt good and warm. He then prayed with all his heart and asked Heavenly Father. He told me he felt a burning in his bosom and knew that he was born into the true Church. I thought that was a really cool and powerful testimony. I remember when I was 12 yrs old finishing the Book of Mormon and praying to know if the book was true. I remember feeling great peace and happiness. From that point on in my life I have had many experiences of the Holy Ghost confirming to my mind and heart that the Book of Mormon is true, Joseph Smith was a prophet, and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I know with my whole heart. If any of you my wonderful siblings (or anyone reading this) have not read the Book of Mormon and followed Moronis challenge to read, meditate, and ask Heavenly Father in prayer in the name of Jesus Christ if the Book of Mormon is true I invite you as a called and set apart representative of Jesus Christ to do it. I know that the Holy Ghost will confirm to your hearts the truthfulness of the BOM if you pray with faith. 

Great things are happening here! I love this great work! Thank you for all your love and support. I wish that I could write to each of you but today I did not have nearly enough time. Please know that I read each one of your notes and appreciate them dearly. I am so happy to hear that you are all doing well. I have the best family in the World! Have a great week! I love you!!!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment