Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 17, 2014



Hola! Next week I will have to explain the adventures of today and share more about how our investigators are doing. Please pray for the R__ family that they will continue to open their hearts and accept the law of tithing. We have a lesson with them this Tuesday with our Stake President. Please pray for David's mom Sister A___ that she will recieve an answer to her prayers about if she needs to be baptised again. Please pray that I will have patience and diligence. I love you all so much. Have a fantastic week!



Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving.

Among the many things I am so grateful for these are the top 5:

1. A loving Heavenly Father 
2. Jesus Christ and His Atonement
3. The power and guidance of the Holy Ghost 
4. The Restored Gospel 
5. My Family

I love you!  
Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment