Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, February 23, 2015

A Dream

October 27, 2014

Dear family,

So this transfer was only 4 weeks long thats why I'm writing in the morning today. Later today they will call and tell us if anyone is being transferred this wednesday! I really hope that I am not being transferred. 

I have lots of things I want to tell you about. I will do my best to write what I can. Last Tuesday we had an awesome lesson with the Reyes family. The Bishop came with his wife. We opened up to any questions they had and we ended up talking about a ton of different things. The lesson was like 2 hours. They want to know so bad everything they can about the Church. Sister Reyes shared something very, very interesting. She said that she had a dream with Mom and I. I looked like I do now but I was a toddler. Mom had me in between her legs and she was reading a book to me. She couldn't recognize what the book was. Very interesting. Mom please tell me if you understand this dream. :) 

The Baptism of David went really good on Saturday! 

I'm going to write more on Wednesday because the other Elders are waiting to write. 

I love you all so much! 

Love ELder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment