Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A unified and eternal family

Yeah, Visente!!!
August 18, 2014

Dear beloved family,
Thank you all for your emails. They always mean so much. I love you guys soooooo much.On Saturday we had a baptism! Hermana Irma was baptised. She is a relative of Henry. She has a strong testimony. I'm so happy that Henry's family little by little are accepting the gospel. We are teaching a boy named Osbaldow who will be baptised this Saturday. His Mom is a member but his Dad no. We have been trying to teach his Dad also but he is not very interested. I don't remember if I told you guys or not but we were teaching a man named Jefry but then he moved to Mexico. Well he came back super fast. He returned so fast he is able to keep his baptism date for the 30th. He went to Church with us yesterday. He is trying to stop smoking. He´s a great guy. I really hope he continues to progress. I have many mixed emotions right now. Our zone leaders just called us and told us who is being transferred. Like I guessed Elder Wilson and I both are being transferred. It's going to be sad to leave Jazmines. It feels like yesterday I came here. It's so special to think about all the people I have met the past 7 and 1/2 months especially about each person who was prepared to hear our message. I have seen miracles as I've been here. I love this place and I love the people here. Many people have grown to feel like family. I am so grateful for the time I've been able to spend here in Jazmines. I look forward to getting to know my new companion and a new place here in Honduras. I wonder who?? and where?? Wednesday we`ll find out. I should be able to write again on Wednesday and let you know!
I love you all so much. Keep going strong. Thank you for your prayers. I know that I receive divine help everyday. I have been showing some people the pictures you sent me. They love them. Mom and Dad I think they all said that you look young. That should make you happy. :) Our family is very unique and I love it. I used to think our family was normal. But as I have gotten to know more people especially here in Honduras. We have something so special, something that so few have. A unified and eternal family. Sometimes I think it's too good to be true all that we are blessed with. It's so amazing! I know that we are blessed in such a huge way because of our family's (past and present) obedience. We are a team and the choices of each person affects everyone. Thank you Mom and Dad for getting married in the Temple and keeping your covenants. You guys are the best team captains ever! Happy Anniversary! I love you both so much. Good luck starting school brothers and sisters! I hope you each have the best year ever! :) Keep up all the great things you all are doing. Talk to you on Wednesday!
Love Elder Conover
This is a baleada, the most common thing we eat here:)


No comments:

Post a Comment