Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hey Family!

September 1, 2014


Hey guys! I'm practically out of time but I wanted to share a couple more things. A funny thing that happened was my companion and I were teaching a lesson outside of someone's house on this cement patio and it started pouring rain. It kept raining and the water reached the house so we were sitting in a small lake of water. It was quite funny. Another really special thing was last week we were teaching our first lesson to a man named Juan and we were sharing that God is our loving Heavenly Father. I told him that Heavenly Father loves us so much and is waiting with his arms open to give us a hug when we return to Him. As I said these words I felt the Spirit so strong. It felt like a warm, joyous energy that ran through my body. I know that the Holy Ghost was confirming to me that the words I was sharing are true. My favorite part of being a missionary is talking with the people and knowing that we are teaching by the Spirit and then to see peoples hearts change. It feels so good. I love being here. I am continualy praying that my companion and I will find the people Heavenly Father has prepared for us to find. I know that there are many. Our area is huge! We have so much work to do. I am so happy to do it. Thanks for all your love family. You guys are the best! Have another incredible week! We truly are in the last days. We must be prepared in every way, especially spiritually. We have a lot of big battles coming our way. I know that our Leader is Jesus Christ and we never will lose. I know our battles will be won if we fight them as a team, as a family, with Jesus Christ. We have so many wonderful tools to strengthen our faith everyday. Please use them. Our faith is like our body. If we exercise it, it gets stronger. If we don't it gets weaker. I pray that we will endure to the end as a family and remember our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ always. Thanks for everything.

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment