Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Feliz día de independencia HONDURAS!‏

September 15, 2014

Hey family! I love you all so much. Thank you for your great and loving emails. Do Grandma and Grandpa have their mission call!?

It is pouring rain right now. I love the sound of the rain. When it rains here it really cools down, it feels so nice. Today has been really fun. We met up as a zone and played some awesome 3v3 b-ball, watched this missionary movie called A Mans Treasure and ate pizza. It felt so good to play some hoops. The companion of Elder Guzman also was playing Rugby for BYU before the mission so we have been playing sometimes in the morning during excercise time. Dont worry only two hand touch. haha Thats been really fun also. The Ward here is really great. When it comes to feeding us dinner a little too great... I am definetely ¨growing¨. ;) 

We have an investigator named Julia who is in her 60´s. She has now come to Church two Sundays in a row and is preparing to be baptised next Saturday. She is working on giving up coffee. She is great! Please keep her in your prayers. 

Time is flying by so fast! I can't believe we are already half way into the change! My companion and I are continuing to improve. We had a great week. We have seen many people we are teaching start to gain testimonies. This work truly is beautiful. ¨I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me¨Like President Monson says, it is the best feeling in the World following the Spirit and being able to find and help someonee at the precise moment. We have had some great experiences of getting to a house and talking to a family at exactly the right moment. One of these experiences was we went to talk to a family for the first time and we found the husband and wife. It was a miracle we found the husband because he works late as a taxi driver. He told us that he came home early because he was feeling sick. Turns out he is a member but has been less active for many years. He told us that our visit meant a lot and would seriously consider coming back to church. Its awesome things like this that make the mission so awesome!! At times the mission can be so hard but when I take a step back being a full time missionary is the best job in the World. To be an instrument for Heavenly Father and do the things he wants us to do to serve his children, our brothers and sisters without having to worry about anything else. It's a great thing. I love it.

I hear seminary has raised the bar. How's that going?

This video has helped me a lot.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6FKiNVbw3Y I invite you to apply it in your lives as well. Remember who we are. Have an attitude of gratitude. Be happy! Never give up. Go to the temple with family names as much as you can. I know Jesus Christ lives. I love Him.  

I love you all so much! Have a great week!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment