Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hey family!

August 4, 2014


Hey family!
I wasn't able to get on to a computer until 5:00 today so I'm going to have to be brief. Things are going great here! Gratefully the members have been helping Elder Nelson a lot so he has been able to work in his area quite a bit. I am so grateful for the good health I have. At times things can be really hard here but always I feel so blessed to be serving the Lord. At times I don't quite understand how I was so blessed to be born into the covenant, to have righteous parents who love each other, for my grandparents, and all my extended family as well as for all the leaders and heroes in my life who have shown me the way. I know that where much is given much is required. Heavenly Father has trusted us with great blessings to build us into great soldiers to build His Kingdom. I know I have lots of room for improvement and that we can all give more. Thanks to Jesus Christ our Savior and Redeemer Heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation is working and will never fail. Thanks to Jesus Christ our lives matter. We have so much to look forward to and so much reason to do good thanks to Jesus Christ. I know He lives. I love Him. I know we are going to go through rough times but through Him we always have hope.
We had a baptism on Saturday! Sister Maria was baptized! The Mom of Jose and Oscar. We still didn't have water in the baptismal font at our chapel so we went to the chapel in Centro. The plan was that Brother Visente would have been baptized the same day but he still wasn´t quite ready. He still went to the baptismal service. He has now gone to 3! haha We have worked so much with him and are hoping and praying hard that this Saturday will be his day. I am learning to have lots of patience. :)
I love you all so much. You all inspire me to be better. Thank you all so much for your kind emails and prayers. I'm really sorry I can´t write to each one of you. I hope you have another great summer week! I'm glad things went so great with the Chinese girls. They sound so hilarious. Matthew and Andrew are really mean and naughty. hahaha You all look so good. Thanks Mom for always sending pictures.Cannon is so awesome. Always remember what really matters most in this life. I LOVE YOU!
Love Elder Conover




No comments:

Post a Comment