Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, October 26, 2015

Feliz ano nuevo!

December 29, 2014

Dear loving family,

Hola! Thank you for the wonderful time together on Chrstmas. I loved seing each one of you. Thank you so much for the package also. I love everything that you sent. Thank you for your kind cards. What an awesome idea sending the HLJ rings! I am going to give one to each of our recient converts. The candy is delicious. I love the ties and shirt as well. I have been listening to the music you sent as I'm writing. It is great! Tell Aunt Jenny and her family thank you for the creative present they sent. So cool. Thank you for the photos also. I love them. Thanks for everything! I am so grateful for each one of you. I'm guessing the card I sent still hasnt got there. I'm sorry, it was my fault I sent it too late. 

On Friday night we had a Ward Christmas party. It was a lot of fun. The Reyes, Augilar, and Garcia Paguada families came. I am so happy to be teaching these familes. They are so special. With the Garcia Paguada family Saturtday night we watched The Testaments and felt a great spirit with them. We still haven't been able to talk with their Dad much but the kids are progressing a lot. Please pray for the Reyes family that they will receive an answer to their prayers and be willing to obey the commandments. Please pray for David's mom Sister Augilar that she will join us at Church. 
Great things are happening. The Ward is about to split. We will be working in the branch when it splits. We have lots of work to do! :) I was able to find a good pair of shoes today! They are Dockers. Super comfortable. They were 112 dollars (2240 lempiras) kind of expensive but I think they are really good. I am wearing them and they feel great! I'm very happy I was able to find them. Tell Grandma and Grandpa on both sides and Aunt Hilarie thank you for the money they sent. I'm not sure if all the money was in my account though because I was only able to take out 1600 lempiras from the ATM. A nice Elder lent me some money so I could buy them today. I will pay him back as soon as possible. If you could put in some more money before monday that would be great. Thank you so much! 

I love you all so much. Thank you for your prayers and faith. Please pray that we can find more families ready to hear the restored gospel. One of my favorite scriptures I read this week is 3 Nephi 7:17-19. I know that we can do miracles by the faith we have in Jesus Christ. As priesthood holders we have the power of God. By our faith and purity we can do miracles. I know Heavenly Father loves you and me. 

Love Elder Conover

My Echos and Machete.


No comments:

Post a Comment