Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, October 26, 2015

Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of His children

Jan 5, 2015

Dear family,

You guys are the best. I love your emails so much. Thank you for being so incredibly kind and supportive. I am so happy about our family and feel that we have so much potential and blessings waiting for us as we continue to live the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. I personally am going to try to be a better servant of Jesus Christ. I know that as we give our hearts to Heavenly Father He will make more out of us than we can ever make out of ourselves alone. 

This week has been a good one. On new years eve I woke up at 12am for like 2 minutes but then fell back asleep because I was so tired. The mission is a very tiring but awesome thing. It honestly is one of my very favorite feelings in the World laying down to go to bed after a good day of work. Your feet are sore and it just feels so good! 

On Sunday sister Reyes and her daughter Keyry came to Church. They have been coming every week. They also continue to read the Book of Mormon. So far they still have not accepted the invitation to be baptised. I know they will make this decision when they are ready. Heavenly Father has a plan for each one of His children. Three of the kids in the Garcia Paguada family have come three Sundays in a row. They are progressing so much. Axel who is 14 yrs old Sunday night went visiting with us because he asked us if he could. I asked him why he wanted to and he told me ¨because I want to learn more¨. Their whole family is so awesome. They have a baptism date for the 24th of this month. Brother Luis Torres (the man in the wheel chair) also came to church. Sister Thompson a member in our area picked him up in her car. He is doing super good also. He always tells us he wants more time when we teach him because he wants to learn more so bad. He reads everything we give him and watched 5 church videos let him borrow. He is also preparing to be baptised on the 24th. 

I had a great time fasting on Sunday. I truly felt that my spirit was strengthened. My companion and I fasted and are praying to find more families who are prepared to receive the restored gospel. I want to find families with a Dad, and a Mom willing to listen. I want to help people have eternal families. For the rest of my mission this is my main goal. Find and teach families. It won't be easy but I know that the Lord will prepare the way. 

I love you all so much and desire happiness in each one of your lives. Have a fantastic week! Give it all you got! :)

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment