Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Transfer week!

February 2, 2015

Hey family!

This week we have transfers. Tomorrow we find out who leaves. Today we went to the beach with a box of pizza and banana pop and sat on the dock watching the waves. It was very relaxing. I don't have much to update. Sister Augilar (David's mom) came to Church on Sunday! That was great. I know that we belong to the true Church of Jesus Christ. This is His Church. I am so grateful for the blessing to be a part of His kingdom. Sometimes I feel it's too good to be true. I know that we must find all the elect from the four corners of the Earth and bring them Home with us. I love you all so much! Have another wonderful week. 

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment