Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hearing the Lord's servants

March 9, 2015

Hi family!

I am very short on time, sorry I can't write more. The conference with Elder Duncan was incredible. We learned so many things and this work is changing dramatically for the better. I felt the spirit so strong being with him on Wednesday. We also had a leadership meeting with him on Friday. He talked mostly about us needing to know our sheep. It was very good. In the meeting on Saturday we talked a lot about always having the vision and representing Jesus Christ always. We talked about working better with the members and much much more. It really was an eye opening meeting. This Saturday we have the multi mission meeting with Elder Anderson of the 12 Apostles. We are so excited to hear his words! Elder Guzman and I are doing good. We are trying to improve everyday and keep this work moving forward in our area and help the other missionaries in our zone. I love the gospel. I love reading the Book of Mormon everyday and learing new things. We gave talks on Sunday about the law of the fast. It was good! I learned a lot preparing the talk. I know Jesus Christ lives. I know with even more surety now than ever that He leads this Church through his chosen leaders. Have a great week!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment