Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

SPS Life



February 23, 2015

Hola familia! 

Thank you all for your support and prayers. Today we played some great soccer on a turf field with the zone. It was a lot of fun! Elder Guzman is quite the hilarious companion. We are having a good time.

We had a baptism service on Saturday. It went great! Many members came to support Jessica and Fanny. They were so prepared. I am truly amazed by their desire and dedication to follow Jesus Christ. They will be great members! I really love the Book of Mormon. We were crammed into and riding in one of the small buses called rapiditos and a man asked me if we were protestants. I told him what church we represent and immediately could explain to him about the BOM because I had it in my hand. He was very interested. He asked me after I told him ¨Jesus came here to the Americas?¨. It was a great experience. We had to quickly jump off the bus right in the middle of our conversation but I quickly told him I wanted to give him the book and handed it to him. I wish I could have gotten information to visit him but those buses are called rapiditos for a reason. haha I am reading an attribute of Jesus Christ out of PMG every night. I love this gospel. It truly is perfect. I know Jesus Christ lives and leads this Church. Have an awesome week family! I love you all so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment