Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, October 26, 2015

HONDURAS!

January 19, 2015


Dear family,

I need to be very brief today because I am out of time. Last week went really well. My companion and I are healthy and we are continuing to improve everyday. This Saturday we should have 4 baptisms! Luis Torres the man who lost both his legs and Lilian, Axel, and Edeliana three of the kids in the Garcia Paguada family! We are so happy! They too are all so excited for their baptism. Please pray for them. Today we went to this really cool place out in the jungley mountains. We went on a hike up to this really beautiful waterfall. There was also a really cool bridge over a river at the start of the hike. All the missionaries in the Ceiba went. It was fun hanging out with Elder Measles. The Reyes family still have not felt an answer to their prayers. They continue to read and go to Church. I have been praying so hard for them and they mean so much to not only me but so many members in the Ward. Please pray that they can receive an answer to their prayers. We met this really cool guy named Alejandro. Please remind me to tell you more about him next week. 

I love you all so much! Thank you for being so supportive. This work truly is marvelous. I finished the Book of Mormon last Tuesday morning. It was a great experience reading the last pages and praying afterwards. I know the BOM is true. It has strengthened my testimony so much in the Savior and that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and that we belong to the true Church of Jesus Christ. Keep going strong! 

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment