Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

update!

March 23, 2015

Hey Family!

Sadly Elder Guzman had changes. But guess who my new companion is!? Elder Monterrosa! Elder Guzman's trainer! We were all together in Sonaguera. It's crazy how we have all come together afterwards! He is a super good missionary. I am learning a lot and we have a great relationship. Today we played our hearts out in the morning playing soccer with the zone. It was hot, tiring, and AWESOME! :) I love this work. The family who lives right in front of us are so awesome. It is special to have a family here in Honduras as well as the greatest family of all YOU in Highland. I love you all so much. I testify that Jesus Christ lives. I have felt our Heavenly Father's love. Have a great week!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment