Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, October 26, 2015

Lovin Honduras

January 12, 2015

Dear Family,

Thank you for all of your kind emails. Today a member in our area called us and asked us to come help her move out of her house so now I don't have as much time as normal but I will write what I can. 

I am sad to hear that our kitty Molly died. Just the other day I was telling someone we have 2 cats. I always tell people when they ask that everyone in our family has blue eyes, even the cats. :) I'm going to miss him and I'm sure Daisy is going to miss him so much. I'm sure we will be able to see him again. 

Things are going great here! Yesterday we had a great turn up at Church. 6 people from the Reyes family came. Lilian and Edeliana (Gracia Paguada family) also came and Lilian invited her boyfriend Osman who also came. A man named Leo who we recently have been teaching came and Luis Torres. Lilian and Edeliana are preparing to be baptised on the 24th of this month and they are very excited. Luis Torres is also preparing for the 24th. When I have more time I am going to have to tell you about his story but I think I did tell you that he is in a wheel chair and doesn't have his legs. He is so excited about everything he is learning. He loves the Church and always wants to learn as much as he can. He is AWESOME! 
The gym has been really great! Elder Lessard and I have been doing Crossfits everyday in the morning. We also run a good ways to get there. This gym has practically everything. Olympic bars, dumbells, pullup bar, cycling bikes, etc. It is a blast. With the jump rope you gave me it's perfect! Today we did thrusters and a bunch of other stuff. It was tough but felt so good. I am very sore. 

I am reading in Moroni chapter 7 in El Libro de Mormón. My plan is to finish reading it tonight. I love the Book of Mormon so much. It is jam packed with inspiration and guidance for each one of us individually. I know that the book comes from God because it strengthens and helps each individual person with their personal trials. I am learning so much out here. I love the depth and power of the gospel. It is so simple but at the same time so profound. I love seeing people learn and grow. I know that Jesus is the Christ. I know that He and our Heavenly Father know and love each one of us. There is no power greater than the power of God. Trust in Him. Love Him. When we serve others we literally are serving our Heavenly Father by answering the prayers He has heard. I love you all so much. Have another great week! Keep going strong we´re apart of the greatest team in the World!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment