Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Miracles

March 30, 2015

Dear Family,

Many miracles have been occuring. In the last couple of weeks we have found 5 families! (Dad and Mom) I wish that I had time to share everything but I dont. I will share what I can. I feel so blessed and grateful for everyday and for the experiences we are having. A man named Carmelo came to Church the first Sunday after teaching him and then his wife came yesterday with him. They have a baptism date for the 2nd of May because they need to get married first. A less active member Sister Alfaro is now active and her daughter Laura was baptised on Saturday. I sent the picture on mom's email. A 19 yr old man named Jorge was prepared from the first day we met him. He read the pamphlet of the Restoration and prayed to know if the message is true. The third lesson with him he explained to us that he recieved an answer and that he knows this is the truth. He came with us to the baptism on Saturday. A boy named Edwin laminated the pamphlet of the Restoration and the Book of Mormon and was teaching his friends in school that we ¨the mormons¨(he already considers himself a mormon even though he's not baptised yet) believe that God is our loving Heavenly Father as he showed the first page of the pamphlet to them. He is so awesome. Great things are happening and great things are coming. I wish that I could write a lot more! ahhhh why does time go by so fast! 

I love you all more than words can describe. I know that the Church is true. I know that Jesus lives and that if we become like Him we will be happy. Have a super week!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment