Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, October 26, 2015

Feliz Navidad!

December 22, 2014

Feliz Navidad Familia!

I love you all so much and so excited to talk with you on Thursday, Christmas day! Things have been going great here! I have been reading a lot in the Book of Mormon lately. I am reading in Helaman. It is very good. I have found many verses that help me personally and also those who we teach. This is the reason I love the Book of Mormon so much. It helps everyone come closer to Christ. 

 I love the second chapter of Luke verse 8-11.

¨And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
 9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Its the same message for us today, We need not fear. Our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ was born, lived a perfect life for us to follow, atoned for our sins, knows our pains and sufferings so that he can help us, and now leads His Church as a resurrected being in these latter days through His prophet Thomas S. Monson. We need not fear! Of this I testify.

I love you all so much!

Love Elder Conover

see you soon! 11:00 am Honduras time Christmas day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment