Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy late Valentines day

February 16, 2015

Hello family! 

Thank you for all your wonderful emails, videos and pictures. They are all so special! I love you all so much.

Happy late valentines day. I'm so happy to hear that you all had a great day. Apart from being sick today things have been going very well here. I feel like this blessing to be a leader is forming me and helping me become more of the person Heavenly Father wants me to be. A less active member named Gaby told us that she is ready to make her life right again and she told us she deeply desires to feel clean again. We told her that through repentance and then taking the sacrament again she can feel completely clean. She came to church the next day and had an interview with the bishop. She looks so happy! Her 10 yr old daughter also accepted a baptism date for the 14th of March. When ever we leave the house we each hold a copy of the BOM in our hand. President Klein has created a new vision for 2015. Always having a Book of Mormon in the hand is part of the plan. Giving out way more copies of the Book of Mormon is great. The BOM is such a powerful instrument in converting and strengthening ourselves and others. There are so many prophecies in the Book of Mormon about the coming forth of the BOM in our days as a sign before the second coming of Jesus Christ and the gathering of Israel. ( ch. heading 3 Nephi 29 and 3 nephi 21, 1 nephi ch. 13 etc.)  I feel greatly honored and pleased to be a part of these great prophecies. I am going to attach a copy of the vision for 2015 so you can see what we are doing. Mom should be able to translate it. :) 

Fanny and Jessica are doing good. They are both preparing to be baptised this Saturday. We met a man named Ignacio the other day. He is from Peru. He had many questions and is very interested in reading the Book of Mormon. I feel like he is going to progress. 

I love you all so much and hope that you have the best week ever! I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that His Atonement is real and that through repentance we can change to be more like Him. I am so grateful to be able to express myself and talk with Heavenly Father through prayer. I am so grateful for the sacrament and the power it has if we take it worthily and with a desire to be better the following week. Thank you for your support and prayers. 

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment