Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Family!

April 27, 2015

Buenas tardes familia!
Thank you for each one of your emails. I love each of you so much. Thanks for sending the awesome pics and videos also. This week has been good! Delmi Canales at the begining of the lesson we had with her on Saturday told us ¨ brothers, yes I am going to be baptised¨. That was really awesome to hear her say on her own. Christian is doing really good too. He is very happy and excited about his baptism date for may 9th! Him and his whole family are progressing tons!
Transfers are this Wednesday! I might be transferred but who knows! The weeks are going by so fast. I am excited to see you but sometimes I think time is going by too fast! This week I memorized 2 nephi 2:8 and Romans 5:8. I am so grateful for the Savior and His Atonement. I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for the scriptures and for the temple and all the blessings we receive everyday. Thanks for always lifting me up and loving me. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Love Elder Conover

p.s Two things I keep forgetting to tell you is that in Ceiba my ipod was stolen so that was frustrating but Elder Monterrosa has a lot of music so thats good! The other thing is a lot happier, Luis Torres received the Melkezidech priesthood and is progressing lots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment