Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thank you!

May 4, 2015

Dear loving family,

Thank you so much for each one of your emails. You are all incredibly kind. I wish that I could respond to each one of you but I don't have time today. It feels weird turning 20 yrs old. I dont want to grow up so fast. ¨I want to be forever young¨ haha No but I am so grateful for each new year of life. Today has been a great day! In the morning we went and played soccer with the zone! Like you all know there are not many things that make me happier than playing sports so that was awesome! :) After we went to Pizza Hut! It was a lot of fun, the workers there even sang happy birthday to me! It was hilarious! Next week I will send pics, sorry this computer doesn't let me. The best part was that Christian, our investigator who will be baptised this Saturday came with us! We are becoming great friends and he is progressing in the gospel so much. He is making a lot of friends at church as well and that is helping him. It is so special sharing the gospel with people and watching their lives change.

I know that we are children of a loving Heavenly Father. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I love testifying of Him everyday. I know that I have so many weaknesses but if I trust in Him I can become better.

I love you all so much and am so excited to share more this Sunday. I cant wait to Skype! :) (4:00 honduras time) Thank you again for your emails. They mean so much. I am going to try and watch the videos on another computer because I couldn't see them on this one. Thanks for sending the pictures. I love seing each one of you. You guys are the best!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment