Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, November 16, 2015

God bless the USA!

July 6, 2015

Happy late 4th of July family! I love you! I enjoy reading your emails so much each week. Keep being so strong. The gospel of Jesus Christ has and continues to bless our family so much. The gospel of Jesus Christ truly is the only way to true happiness.
Things are going great here with my companion Elder Rodriguez. Carmelo and Cristina are back together and they have started the process of taking out their papers to get married! They came to Church on Sunday and they are reading! They are awesome! We are so happy for the great choices they are making.
The Mejia Carbahal family (Miguel and Marta) is doing good also. Christian blesses the sacrament every week and even though he is going to turn 18 before EFY the Stake President gave him permission to go. They go in December! Marta almost always comes to church and Miguel is trying to get work off on Sundays so that he can join his family. The members have been visiting a lot this family and it is helping a ton! They are feeling the pure love of Christ as members visit them. They are so grateful they have found the true church and they have very strong testimonies. They too need to take out their papers to get married.
We have a goal to always find at least 10 new investigators each week. This transfer we have passed our goal everyweek!
I love sharing the gospel. Many people need the light that comes from the Atonement in their lives. I know the Book of Mormon is true. Today in the bus I talked with a man named José about the Book of Mormon and gave him a copy. He told me he will read, ponder, and pray. I wrote down his information so that the missionaries can go visit him. He seemed very interested. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and that it leads us to all truth and righteousness. I love you all so much. You are in my prayers everyday. I hope you have another great summer week!
Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment