Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hey family!

June 15, 2015

Hello family!

Things are going awesome here in San Pedro Sula! Uncle Josh is going to be happy to hear who my new companion is. His name is Elder Rodriguez and he is from the Dominican Republic. He is super awesome! We are getting along really well. He knows the scriptures very well and teaches with great power and authority. I am already learning so much from him. The crazy thing is that this is his last change! That means that most likely I will finish here in this area with one more companion after him. 

Great things are happening here in our area. We have many less actives, recent converts, and investigators that we are working with. I have felt the spirit lately testifying to me of the truthfulness of the restoration. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he restored His Church through the prophet Joseph Smith.

I love you all so much. I wish that I could share more but I'm out of time. Have a wonderful week! Keep pressing forward!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment