Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Monday, November 16, 2015

Open thy mouth and fear not

June 22, 2015

Dear family,
Today is going great! We woke up and did some exercise, studied, got our hair cut, bought some groceries, cleaned the house and now I'm here! I love sharing the gospel with the people. My favorite part about being a missionary is being out in the field talking with people and teaching families.
On Friday we had a multi zone conference with Pres. Klein. It was great! He always helps us increase our faith in Jesus Christ and our charity. Elder Rodriguez and I are getting along great. We love doing this work. Since the zone conference we have started to open our mouths more and look for more opportunities to serve others. We explain to all people that we are disciples of Christ and that the message we share will bless their lives. In various occasions we have challenged people to be baptised after just a couple of minutes talking with them. We have felt the great power of our calling as representatives of the Lord and we feel a sense of urgency to help this work move forward. Everyday we find new people to teach. It is a great joy and blessing!
I have been reading the words of the Savior in 3 Nephi during my personal study as well as the Liahona from this month. There are some great articles in the Liahona!
I don´t think I told you guys that the daughter of Luis Torres (the man who was baptised in the Ceiba that was in a wheelchair) is receiving the sister missionaries and she was baptised a few weeks ago!
We are teaching so many couples who need to get married. It's hard but we are trying our best to help them. We know that we are planting many seeds for future missionaries.
I can´t believe how fast time is going by. I love you all so much and am so grateful to hear from you each week. Keep having a wonderful summer! :)
Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment