Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

from Elder Conover!

May 25, 2015

Hello family!

First off I did get your package you sent me for my birthday! Thank you so much! I enjoyed every card, gift and, treat! I love you all so much. 

This week went good! We had interviews with Pres. Klein on Wednesday and Thursday. As each missionary waited for their interview we did family history on the computers in the family history room at the stake center. It was great! Did you get the names I sent you Mom? Going back on one of our family lines I made it to the year 210! It was crazy. There are a whole bunch of Kings in our family history. It was a cool experience. I have never worked on family history so much. We are working a lot more with the recent converts on family history now and I am learning to love family history! I challenge each on of you to do more. 

On Friday the ward went to the temple and our recent convert Fanny went to the Temple! I am so happy she was able to go. She is very strong in the gospel and came home even more energized!

Next week we are going to work like we never have before! We are going to do a super week and double our hours in the field. We are only going to study for 10 min and leave the house at 8 in the morning only eat lunch and leave again from 1- 9:30! Next Monday I am only going to read your emails and send a short email. We are going to work all day p-day. Another companionship did this and Pres. Klein told us about it. We decided we want to do it the last full week we have together (next week) because my companion Elder Monterrosa goes home on June 10th. We are pumped! It's going to be tiring but so awesome! 

I love you all so much! Thank you for always supporting and loving me. I feel the help of the Atonement in my life. I am trying to understand Jesus Christ and His Atonement more. I know that having Charity is the key to happiness. Have a super great week!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment