Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Spring break!

April 6, 2015

Hello Family!

Happy Easter and Spring break! I love you all so much. Today we had a great zone pday. We played waterballoon volleyball with towels and we watched cars 2 and ordered pizza. It was a lot of fun. I loved conference so much! It was my favorite conference of all time. :) Every talk helped me in some way or another. I felt the spirit very strongly as the Apostles spoke of the family and the great Plan of Salvation including the need of a Savior. I know with them that Jesus Christ lives and that through Him and His gospel we can have peace in this live, have happy families, and live together forever with our Heavenly Father. The plan is so perfect. I am so grateful for the family I have and for my knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Many of our investigators continue to progress. Last Monday night we had a FHE with Jorge at the house of Sis Paty. We wathced the short video on the Restoration. The spirit was so strong. Jorge said the closing prayer and sincerely said in his prayer that he believes all that Joseph Smith heard from God. Another miracle that happened this last week is we were walking fast down the street and a lady stopped us in the road. She asked us where one of our temples was located. (temple as in chapel). We told her and asked her who she was. She told us that she has a daughter that lives in SLC who is a member of the Church. The lady's name is Delmi. We planned a visit with her for thursday. On Thursday as we talked to her she told us the day before she saw us in the street her daughter in SLC told her to visit the church and then the next day she saw us! We had another great lesson with her on Friday. Delmi and her other daughter Eskarleth acepted a baptism date for may 2nd! She came to the Sunday afternoon session of Conference. She is truly a miracle! Jorge came to both sessions on Sunday. Sadly he works every other sunday but he is super pumped and is preparing for his baptism date the 16th of May. Many other great things are happening that I will have to share next week. I love this work. I know that Jesus Christ is at the head of the Church. Have a great spring break!

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment