Mount Timpanogos Temple

Mount Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

from Elder Conover this week!



April 13, 2015

Hola familia!!! Como estan?!

Thank you for your emails. I love hearing from each one of you. Things are going great here in Honduras! I feel like Satan is trying to bring me down by distracting my thoughts but I know who I am and I am trying to be strong. I am so grateful for the power of the fast. Yesterday I fasted for strength and virtue as part of my fast. I know that fasting strengthens us spiritually. I know because I have been strengthened. 

Jorge is progressing a lot. Sadly this last week he was in a bus accident and he broke his arm and was really wounded. Poor guy. He has had to stop working and most likely he will have to return to his family in Fransisco Morazan. He told us he´s sad because he really wanted to be baptised. I know that if he´s not baptised with us he will be later. He truly has recieved a powerful testimony. On Saturday we helped him clean all of his wounds and bandage him back up. He came to Church yesterday. Please keep him in your prayers.

My testimony grows everyday. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Jesus Christ lives and the power of the Atonement is real. When we truly live the gospel there is peace and happiness.

I love you all so much and hope you have the best week ever! You are always in my prayers. I am so grateful to be a Conover. Be strong and of good courage! :)

Love Elder Conover

No comments:

Post a Comment